The First Annual Health Value Exchange
Where: Washington, DC. (Co-Located at the World Health Care Congress)
When: Sunday, April 28, 10:00am – 12:30pm
How To Get Involved
Use the form below to apply to attend the Health Value Exchange meeting OR to simply add your complimentary profile to the Health Value Exchange directory.
The HVE Mission
The Health Value Exchange* connects members of the rapidly growing community of value-focused health care purchasers, benefits advisors and high-performance health care providers that have been Validated or that have applied for the Health Value Awards. The goal is to facilitate traction for proven health benefits management approaches that can result in better health outcomes and/or lower costs, particularly in high-value niches.
*The Health Value Exchange is a division of the Health Value Institute.
How the Exchange meeting will work:
- Health Value Awards Finalists will schedule ten meetings with the Health Care Purchasers and benefits advisors in attendance.
- The Health Care Purchasers and Benefit Advisors will either accept or reject the meeting, they also have the opportunity to reach out and schedule meetings directly.
- The Exchange will be available thirty days before the meeting date to allow for the scheduling of meetings.
- Benefit Advisors that would like to schedule meetings with health care purchasers will also need to apply for the health value awards.
Validation Institute Members and Health Value Awards Finalists benefits include:
- Ten appointments for 10 minutes each during our Sunday HVE meeting.
- Listing in the online HVE directory for one year.
- Validation Institute logo or other designation of validation and/or high performance.
- Featured write-up with contact information and vendor-provided description in the program guide.
- Logo on signage as a Health Exchange/ High-Performance Health Care Vendor. Signage will carry multiple logos and may be organized by category.
- ½ page ad in the Health Value Awards program guide.